Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Who are you and what do you want?

When someone asks you to introduce yourself, what do you say?

I identify myself as a wife and a mother. It is always the first thing I think of when asked about myself. When I was working in IT, I found I needed to deliberately plan a different response when interviewing for new positions. Interviewers would often start by asking me to tell them about myself. They wanted to know what my technical skills and background were. But it never came naturally for me to talk about that.

Who am I? What do I want?

I am a wife and a mother. I want to help people to a more peaceful and joyful life.  I want to help people figure out what makes them happy....what warms their hearts....what fills them up. I want to help people find joy in their everyday life.

For you it might be making sure that people have things in place to protect them in case of an emergency, helping people save enough to retire, cooking delicious food, or helping businesses create an online presence.

Do you know what it is that brings you joy? Does what you do for a living fill you up? Even if your day job is not your passion, you can find ways in your daily life to pursue it. You can offer your talents in a volunteer capacity. You can help your friends and family. You can add the things that you are passionate about into your daily routine.

If you are one of many people who don't know what your passion is, I can help. Life coaching is a great way to discover who you are and what you want. Don't spend any more time letting life pass you by.

Blessings,
Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment