Friday, June 7, 2019

I'm challenging you!

This morning I took a little time for myself. I call it "Kara time". I sat on the couch and streamed a couple of episodes of a show that I enjoy. And I allowed myself to sit there and watch, and not feel guilty about it. And you know what? After that, I felt more than ready to go back to my office and sit down and work.

But it is not always that easy to decide to take time for yourself is it? And especially hard to not feel guilty about it.

At first I thought that I should feel bad about not getting right to work. I am, after all, running a new business and it requires diligence. But then I realized that if I didn't take a little time for myself, I would just sit in my office and be unproductive.

I decided that a couple of hours for me would benefit me in the long run. It would help me to find my motivation and clear my head. It would allow me to realign my priorities so I could focus better. I took a little time to relax and get filled up, and I am glad I did.

Today, I challenge you to take a little time for yourself too! I would love to hear what you did and how it helped!

Blessings,

Kara


No comments:

Post a Comment